Once you’ve had a taste of our expertly Marinated Chicken Wings, they are sure to become a staple in your freezer among all your other Baobab Meat items. We offer a delicious range of marinades to ensure everyone will have something that suits their unique taste buds:
- 6 Gun grill
- American BBQ
- Honey and Mustard
- Lemon & Herb
- Sticky BBQ
How to cook Baobab’s Marinated Chicken Wings
Our Online Butcher Shop’s chicken wings are perfect for almost any cooking method.
Throw a few of these wings on the braai over the weekend for an addition to the braai plate that is sure to be remembered for a long time to come.
However, you don’t need a braai to enjoy these tasty Chicken Wings. Pop them in the oven or air fryer to make a quick dinner or snack. This is ideal in conjunction with your favorite “guilty pleasures” like Onion Rings, Mini Bacon rolls, French Fries etc.
Want to up the Chicken Wing flavor to a whole new level? Why not try a Chicken Wing Dip?
Ranch Style Chicken Wing Dip Recipe:
What you will need:
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 3/4 – 1 teaspoon dried dill (Or fresh Dill)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon finely milled pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- freshly squeezed lemon juice to taste approximately 1-3 teaspoons, adjust to taste
- 1/2 cup buttermilk or regular milk
- Chop up all the herbs (If you are using fresh herbs)
- Chuck everything together in one bowl
- Whisk until well combined
- Refrigerate and use when needed
This sauce can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days.
**Added tip: Add some chopped up Cayenne or Jalapeno chilies if you are looking for some heat in your dip.