Chicken Stir Fry (Strips) are ideal for a simple but delicious stir fry! These succulent chicken stops are ideal for stir fry or even making a bread-crumb batter for chicken strips.
Don’t fancy chopping up whole chicken breasts? Simply order our chicken stir fry and pop these into your pasta, oven bakes, and other chicken-based dishes.
To make the absolute best chicken stir fry sauce, we recommend trying this recipe:
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Corn starch
- 1/2 cup chicken stock (or any other stock you have on hand)
- 1Tbsp Honey
- 1Tsp Sesame Seed Oil
- 1 Tsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 Garlic cloves (finely minced)
- Add chicken strips to a non-stick pan and fry until almost cooked
- Add chopped vegetables of your choice into the stir fry pan
- Mix together all sauce ingredients in bowl. Whisk until properly combined
- Thereafter, add the sauce to the stir fry.
- Allow the sauce to cook through for approximately 3-5 minutes until the sauce has thickened
Enjoy on a bed of rice or as is for a delicious stir-fry dinner!
We have a whole range of chicken and other meats to suit everyone’s taste buds! View our extensive range of meat online. Want to keep up to date about our latest specials? Join us over on Facebook where we’re always sharing the best deals!