- 3 seeded whole wheat bread-rolls
- 100g grated cheddar cheese
- 150ml Creamy Mayonnaise
- 30ml Mustard Sauce
- 15ml Barbecue spice
- +-700g Select Mini Chicken Fillets
- Pre-heat oven to 190 °C. Grease a medium baking tin.
- In a food processor, crumb the bread-rolls finely and mix in the cheese. Set aside in a dish.
- Combine the mayonnaise, mustard sauce and braai spice in a shallow dish.
- Dip chicken fillet strips into the sauce and immediately into the breadcrumbs and finally in rows, onto the prepared baking tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes after a 5 minute resting period.
Hints & Tips
To make the task of crumbing easy and not messy, follow these instructions: With your left-hand, dip and turn the chicken strips in the sauce, one at a time, to coat well – lift out and drop directly into the breadcrumb mixture alongside. Use your right hand to turn and pat the chicken in the breadcrumbs to ensure they adhere all over.