- We only deliver throughout certain parts of Gauteng and Emalahleni.
Delivery Time Lines
Johannesburg and Pretoria
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY for any orders placed before 12:00pm
- Delivery will take place between 8am and 18pm
- We do not delivery on Sunday’s and Public Holidays
- Orders received on Saturday after 12:00pm will only be delivered the following Monday
- You will be contacted on the morning of your delivery to confirm an estimated time of delivery
- We deliver the FIRST and LAST SATURDAY of every month
- Delivery takes place at the Highveld Mall (Opposite the Sportsman’s Warehouse) strictly at 11:00am
- Cut off for deliveries are the Thursday 12:00 before each scheduled delivery date
- Delivery takes place between 11am and 12pm strictly
- All customers will be notified an hour before we arrive and again when we arrive on site
- Orders from R1 – R200 = R100 per delivery
- Orders from R201 – R400 = R50 per delivery
- Orders from R401 to R749 = R25 per delivery
- Orders from R750 and above is FREE of charge
Outskirts of Johannesburg and Pretoria
(Roodepoort, Krugersdorp, Soweto, Springs, Brakpan, Nigel, Delmas, Acacia, Montana, Cullinan)
- A fixed delivery fee of R50 will be charged over and over the above fees.
Our meat products are vacuum sealed and neatly packed in our uniquely modern designed and branded.
Please do note that our packaging is NOT designed to keep your perishable meat products cold and fresh for long periods. Even though your package will be delivered to you according to every health standard, we urge all customers to immediately place your meat products in a fridge or cooling facility.
Okay, so you don’t have any cooling facilities available! Not too worry, when you check out we will give you the option to receive your meat order in our branded 22l polystyrene cooler boxes at an additional R65. The polystyrene cooler box is designed to keep your product cold and fresh for up to 8 hours.
Delivery Terms and Conditions
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all items are checked on delivery. Once the customer signs for delivery that serves as an acknowledgment that the order in its entirety has been checked in full and is delivered complete. The customer further acknowledges that the order was received in good condition.
In the event that the short delivery has been identified upon delivery, the missing items will be replaced or refunded accordingly.
Baobab Meats will not hand over any Goods until payment has been received in full.
Please ensure that there is someone at the delivery address designated by you for delivery during the registration process (“Delivery Address”) to receive and sign for the delivery as some of the Goods may be perishable and must be refrigerated or put into the freezer as soon as they are delivered.
If there is no one to receive the order, the Goods will be taken back to our premises.
Should you not request a redelivery or collect the Goods within 48 hours of the initial delivery, Your Order will be canceled and you will be given a credit note to the value of your purchase.
Our obligation to deliver Goods is fulfilled when we deliver the Goods to the Delivery Address or when You collect the Goods from Our premises.
We will let you know if we are unable to deliver the Goods by the delivery date selected by you. You may within 24 hours of receiving such notification cancel your order for the Goods. If you elect to cancel your order, we will reimburse you the purchase price.
There may be circumstances where delivery is delayed due to circumstances which are unfortunately beyond our control, such a high traffic volumes and or bad weather conditions.
We will take reasonable efforts to accurately reflect the description, availability and purchase price of Goods on the Website but subject to Consumer Protection Act. No. 68 of 2008 as read with any of its regulations (“CPA”), We will not be liable for any loss, liability, damage or expense arising from any inaccurate description or unavailability or incorrect purchase price of any Goods.